- Can I Get School Credit for My Work Experience?
Your work and life experience could translate into college credit. Find out how schools determine what counts and what doesn't.
- What are Hybrid Programs?
Many distance learning colleges understand that certain skills can't be taught entirely online. Hybrid programs are the solution.
- Undergraduate Degree vs. Undergraduate Certificate
The main difference between undergraduate degrees and undergraduate certificates is that one requires fewer credit hours. Which is best for you?
- MA, MBA, BS, MS, MSW, PhD, PsyD: What Does it All Mean?
Academic alphabet soup making your head swim? Once you know what the individual letters mean, the combinations aren't so intimidating.
- What is a Joint Degree?
With a joint degree program, you can finish two different degrees in less time, instead of taking one degree program after the other.
- What's The Difference Between A Diploma And A Certificate?
A diploma used to refer exclusively to the credential you received when completing high school, but that's no longer the case. The difference between diploma and certificate programs might not be as big as you think.
- What Do Synchronous And Asynchronous Mean?
In online learning classes, students participate by using asynchronous and synchronous communication. Big words, easy concept--read to find out more.
Sponsored SchoolsPursue your Major today…