Interested in trying out online education for the first time? Returning to school after a break? Love school and want to learn more? The four sections of Education Advisor offer a variety of education advice and information for all types of students. Whether you have a question or you're looking for suggestions on how to transfer credits, research schools, or choose a major, WorldWideLearn can help.
Read our full interview with Dr. Linda Burilovich of Eastern Michigan University on the difference between accounting and finance and how to prepare for the CPA exam.
- Interview with Oliver Feltus of Eastern Kentucky University
- STEM Initiative Spotlight: Interview with Association for Career and Technical Education
- STEM Initiative Spotlight: Interview With Association for Women in Science
- STEM Initiative Spotlight: Interview with National Center for Women & Information Technology
- STEM Initiative Spotlight: Interview with National Math and Science Initiative
- View all articles
Ask the Professor
The decision to specialize in either accounting or finance can impact the type of coursework a student may take as well as their potential professional path after graduation.