- Hot jobs in the field
- Which qualities could help you succeed
- Specific guides for each major
- Rob Sabo | February 19, 2015 11:45 amWorkplace expectations have changed in recent years as social media and new technologies continue to define companies' brand strategies. While it's still important for job seekers to have a college degree, good grades and mastery of written communications, job seekers today needs a whole new list of job skills to stand out during the interview and hiring process. Read more about the skills various workplace and educational experts see as the most important tools for new graduates to develop to help them land a job.
- Nick White | February 05, 2015 03:11 pmLooking for interview advice that can help separate you from the pack of other job seekers? Two experienced professionals offer the following advice: use personal stories to your advantage.
- Kenya McCullum | January 20, 2015 01:01 pmDeciding to take a double major is a big commitment, but one that can have professional benefits if planned correctly. Here are six potential combinations and the career fields they could translate to.
Applying for college is hard enough without having to search through tons of unsorted results. Let WorldWideLearn help you research the schools you're looking for. Get matched to local schools using your zip code, or look at what's on offer in specific localities when searching by state.