Get organized today! With these top apps for time management, you can sketch a quick note in a presentation, remind yourself what to bring to the neighborhood barbecue and never be late for another dentist appointment. Use these time management apps on your iPhone, Droid, iPad, or iPhone Touch and use your smart device to maximize your time and simplify your life.
- Toodledo (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Check out the functionality of this task- and note-managing app for yourself.
- Things (iPad)
Looking for a task manager with a little more power to it? Things is amazingly complex yet simple to use, allowing you to manage due dates, projects, notes and more.
- Simplenote (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Get your notes to work together with Simplenote. This easy app syncs your lists, notes and ideas online and across all your devices.
- Remember The Milk (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Never forget the milk, or anything else, again! Tag your reminders; get updates by email, SMS or instant messenger; and sync up with the online version of this useful app.
- Dooo (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Not too simple and not too complex, this to-do app lets you insert pictures, audio and locations. Plus, you can organize items by priority.
- Meernotes (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Get the feel of writing on a real page in a real book with this fabulous app, featuring a retro design and three different typesets.
- Checklist Again (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Add and customize your checklists with this app, which comes complete with multiple icons and a helpful reset function.
- Later (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad)
"Our fastest reminder app crafted for busy and lazy people." Make lightning-fast reminders and unlock achievements in this app, which makes your to-do list as easy and fun as it's going to get.
- Nudge (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
More flexible than the clock app and more powerful than a simple list, this app gives you a quick, simple pop-up to remind you to pay a bill or buy flowers.
- Pocket Lists (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
"Meeting tomorrow afternoon," "movie Friday night," "buy extra potatoes" -- this bright little app understands your tasks and deadlines no matter how you insert them.
- Daily Agenda (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Managing multiple schedules? Bring your Mac, Google and MS Exchange calendars together in this powerful app.
- Beep Me (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
This is a quick, simple reminder app that doesn't require a lot of fussing with your calendar -- just one note, one beep time and one person who's never late for another meeting.
- Mindnode (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Easily streamline your brainstorming, to-do lists, holiday planning and more with this app, designed to work across different environments.
- Taskpaper (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Keep up with yourself with a task-managing app that behaves like a sheet of paper. "I've literally tried every to-do app, and I think this one might finally work," gushes one user.
- Penultimate (iPad)
Do you miss writing with pen and paper? Check out this high-tech take on old-school tools. Use this app to draw and write with a stylus or your finger -- quickly and simply stored.
- Sleep Machine Lite (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Add functionality to your sleep machine with this app, allowing you to mix sounds, save your favorite mixes and replay the hits. Become the sleep-sound DJ you were always meant to be.
- Use Your Handwriting (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Write fast and beautiful notes without the pop-up keyboard. Your fingertip is transformed into a calligraphy pen to make quick notes legible.
- CamScanner (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G)
Keep track of your receipts, documents, discussions and notebook pages with this portable smartphone scanner, which includes special tools to make viewing your scans even easier.
- Springpad (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Need to quickly save and categorize your ideas? Springpad helps you do it with the touch of a button in color-coded categories.
- Clear (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad)
Organization doesn't have to be black-and-white. With Clear, you get multiple lists organized in a heat-map to indicate priority.
- Read It Later (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Are you wasting too much time reading articles online? Use this handy app to store your new favorites for later without cluttering up your bookmarks.
- Weave (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Manage your whole team with this beautifully designed task managing app -- set priority alerts, view complete and incomplete lists and more.
- Relax Waterfall (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Relaxation is key in any time management plan, and this quirky app can help you get there faster. Sleep better, de-stress and recharge with the sounds of a real waterfall.
- BattPowr (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Obsessed with your smartphone's battery? Save your worries for other tasks with this app, which displays your battery life and shows you what remains by category.
- AroundMe (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Where's the closest gas station or the closest place to get a drink? This smart app orients you with your surroundings so you don't have to spend time staring at a map.
- Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Making dinner is a snap with this recipe manager. Find recipes by ingredient, cooking time and dish type. Now, slow down and enjoy your soup.
- Thrillist (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Never comb through a phone book again with this app, which recommends the best places to eat, drink and shop as categorized by professional reviews.
- TaskRabbit (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Outsource your annoying tasks quick with an app that really hops to it. Simply post the task you need done -- from house cleaning to furniture delivery -- and the price you're willing to pay.
- Best Alarm Clock (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Though the best alarm clock is arguably no alarm clock at all, this one comes in a close second, queuing up your favorite songs with the local weather.
- Dragon Dictation (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
All you need to do is speak to instantly see your text and voicemail messages written and ready to go. It's up to five times faster than typing!
- Text'nDrive (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
This dictation application plays your texts to you and lets you respond with your voice, keeping you safer on the road.
- UPS Mobile (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Manage shipments on the go, find local UPS stations, and never again worry about not being there when your cat food shipment is due to arrive.
- Concur (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
The expense report is easily the most stressful part of any business trip -- manage it in style with Concur. This app allows you to photograph receipts, import credit card data and more.
- Yammer (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
Set up this private social network with your family or coworkers to be more productive, manage your collective tasks and share ideas simply.
- Mail2Group (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
If you have a big group to contact, don't waste time writing individual messages. Instead, use Mail2Group to shoot out a quick message to pre-specified groups.
- Printer Pro Lite (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad)
No more hustling to find a printer cable when you've got a report due. This handy app prints from the palm of your hand. Print email attachments, web documents and more.
- Skitch (iPad)
A picture says a thousand words, and a picture you can draw all over says even more. This app lets you communicate quick and easy to anyone with access to your photos.
- Keynote (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad)
Feeling chained to your desktop as your keynote speech nears? Create your presentations on your smartphone or other mobile device.
- Slice (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad)
Keep track of your shopping and never lose track of your stuff. Lifehacker calls this smart app "the best package tracker for iPhone."
- SeizeTheDay (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad)
Avoid having a breakdown by breaking down each day into this simple task manager, complete with audible reminders. The app even syncs with Google Tasks.
- Swiftkey X (Droid 2.1 and up)
Add natural language technology to your Droid, making it easier to type, faster to take notes and text and easier to accurately correct and predict your words.
- Business Calendar (Droid 2.0.1 and up)
Synchronize your Google calendars, fade in and out of different calendars and rock your weekly schedule with this high-powered calendar app.
- Quill (Droid 3.1 and up)
Use a stylus or your fingertip to easily take notes in your own handwriting. An undo/redo function and a PDF export tool make this cool app even cooler.
- CamScanner (Droid 2.0 and up)
Save lecture notes, medical ID cards, receipts and more with this easy-to-use scanning app. A fresh PDF is created with every scan.
- HotSchedules (Droid 1.6 and up)
Manage your work schedule quickly and efficiently with this scheduling app. "Does exactly what it needs to do," writes one user.
- Advanced Task Killer Pro (Droid 1.5 and up)
Never get distracted by useless push notifications with this task killing app. With the push of a button, all other apps go down - unless you don't want them to.
- 2Do (Droid 2.2 and up)
From simple checklists to complex project management, this task manager lets you focus on what's important.
- Touch Calendar (Droid 1.6 and up)
Make viewing your calendar as easy as using Google Maps with this app, which brings a scrollable, zoomable view to any calendar your phone supports.
- Google Tasks Organizer (Droid 2.1 and up)
Sync your to-do lists from Gmail, Google Apps and more with the app that's built to travel with you.
- CalenGoo (Droid 1.6 and up)
Another simple yet powerful organizing tool, this calendar tool is feature rich and adaptable. "Calengoooood," writes a satisfied user.
Choose these brilliant little apps to take a little stress out of your day. Whether you're a student, an employee, a parent or all of the above, time management apps work for you.
Interested in learning more about online education? Check out some of our school listings.