Get the Most from Online Learning
Online learning-also called distance learning-comes with its own set of requirements and expectations for students. The flexibility of online learning is an advantage, but you'll still need the study skills to hunker down, absorb information, and excel in your class work. Get the Most from Online Learning provides tips on how to study, take notes, and manage your time, all of which can instill good habits for a lifetime. This section also offers ways to grow your knowledge online by taking advantage of resources that fit your lifestyle, interests, and community.
- Online Degree Programs vs. One-Off Courses: Getting the Most Out of Online Education
- What You Need to Know Before Taking STEM Courses Online
- Online Courses Revealed: The Technology Features You Should Know About
- 10 Colleges Offering Online Degrees in Communication
- Big City or Small Town? The Best College Setting for You
- Study Abroad: Not Just for Richie Rich
- Degree seeker, world traveler: Tips for earning a degree while traveling
- Average student, extracurricular ace: Get ahead with life experience
- Drop back in! Credit for life experience helps you finish your education in no time
- Cramming for Exams? 9 Quick Study Tips to Use Now
- Credit for Life Experience
- The 5 Attributes of an Effective Learner
- What Kind Of Smart Are You?
- 7 Success Strategies for Distance Learners
- How Do You Learn?