Are you interested in all things beautiful? Whether you have a beauty school degree or simply like to show off in front of your mirror, this list of the top 25 beauty and cosmetology blogs are sure to shake your powder!
The Hottest Health and Beauty Blogs: Start Your Online Cosmetology Education!
- Bellasugar. Blending expert advice, celebrity makeup disasters, and awesome giveaways, Bellasugar caters to those who like a little gossip with their beauty.
- Beauty Snob. These reviews of luxury makeup and skincare essentials will make you swoon.
- All About The Pretty. This "Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous" features skincare and makeup, help with hair and nails, and the occasional book review thrown in to mix things up.
- Blogdorf Goodman. A fun take on all things fashion, Blogdorf Goodman offers product reviews, makeup tips, and even a run-down of the latest beauty product sales at major retail stores.
- Beauty Counter Blog. This feature at Style.com has everything you could ever want in a beauty blog: witty advice, helpful tips, the most current news, and of course, in-depth product reviews.
- All Lacquered Up. It's all about nails--what goes on them, that is. From tips for nail technicians to nail design success stories, all you pedicure and manicure needs can be met here.
- A Girl's Gotta Spa Beauty Blog. If it's about the products that make your bubble bath a delight and keep your skin silky smooth, this is the place to find it.
- Beauty 411. Makeup tips, color tricks, perfume delights, and even a few hair design tips are delivered with a friendly, upbeat voice. Make this your next stop on the beauty education tour.
- The Dermatology Blog. Great skincare begins with understanding your skin. This blog, filled with medical advice and day-to-day tips on health care, is the perfect place to begin pampering your skin.
- The Daily Obsession Beauty Blog. Each post on the beauty section of The Daily Obsession features an in-depth review of a new beauty product.
- Makeup Bag. Catching all that is interesting in the beauty world and throwing it into the Makeup Bag is what this blog is all about.
- In His Beauty Universe. Superstar hair stylist Ted Gibson has worked with a who's who list of celebrities. Now he brings his behind-the-scenes insights to his own blog about--what else?--great hair.
- Perfume Posse. A blog all about perfume, sprinkled with the little details of life. Not just a cut-and-dried review blog, the personality of the bloggers shines through, making this one a breath of fresh air.
- The Beauty Department. Filled with gifts, inspirations, giveaways, and beauty tips, the Lucky Mag's Beauty Department Blog is more like a conversation with friends--hip and savvy ones, of course.
- Beyond Beauty Basics. Go far beyond the basics and step into the world of cosmetology, where you can learn all sorts of neat tricks to keep you looking glam.
- Beauty on a Dime. This blog shows you how to get the best looks for rock-bottom prices. While you are working through your cosmetology degree program, save pennies and learn tips to help out your future customers.
- Makeup Minute. Perfect for those beauty school students who want to learn a few tricks of the trade and stay up-to-date on new trends and styles.
- Product Girl. The product girl is all about just that--products. Your online education in the products that make everyone beautiful starts right here.
- The Beauty Brains. A true online education in a blog, the real scientists at The Beauty Brains answer questions on everything from hair to makeup to health care.
- The Glamazons. A fun blog celebrating everything beautiful, including celebrities, clothes, trends, hair, makeup, and perfume. A must-see for those who like a little glam with their blogs.
- Makeup by Risa. A professional makeup artist explains her craft in a series of informative video blogs. It's a little taste of beauty school, right on your computer screen.
- Girl Paint. Get all the tips and tricks of the trade from a professional makeup artist. Everything from how to blend that perfect blush to looking good on the cheap is here for the reading.
- Beauty Blabber. If you're looking for environmentally-friendly beauty products, this is the place to be.
- Spoiled Pretty. Makeup, perfume, reviews, and the occasional celebrity thrown in for good measure.
- Allure Daily Beauty Reporter Blog. The ultimate in glamour and beauty, delivered up every day by one of the most trusted beauty mags in the business.
Whether you're just starting your cosmetology education or you need some help staying up-to-the-minute, you can find what you need. Let these blogs inspire you to lead a more beautiful life, one post at a time.