Online PC Repair & Hardware Training
Online and computer-based PC hardware, repair, training and tutorials. Courses include building your own PC, maintenance, PC repair, PC Technician, virus removal and hardware basics.
Get more information on Pc Hardware Courses today…
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.Visit www.kaplan.edu
- AAS in Information Technology - Help Desk Administration
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
Earn your degree or diploma on your schedule and succeed at Ashworth College.
- PC Service and Repair
Get the premium IT training you need with NetCom Learning.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
If you loved the For Dummies books, you'll love the For Dummies courses! For Dummies e-Learning gets you to the point: spend your time learning what's important and skip the non-essentials. The interactive learning tools keep you engaged in your course, and it's available anytime, anywhere. The easy-to-use reference material allows you to browse through a course again and again, or search for a topic to get a brief overview. E-Learning for Dummies offers many different course series, with new courses being introduced regularly.
Course series start at $32.99; you'll get unlimited access to high quality training courses for a full twelve months! Try the free online demo courses: PCs for Dummies: Introduction to the PC and Visual Studio .NET For Dummies - Overview: Getting Started with .NET.learn more
MindLeaders interactive e-Learning allows you to take courses anytime, anywhere. Over 2,000 training courses offered, which feature quality content, interaction, graphics and quizzes, making learning interesting and effective.
Mindleaders training courses feature skill assessment, questions, simulations, exercises and sample files. Certificates of completion and CEU's available. To see what makes MindLeaders courses empowering, engaging and effective -- try one of the free courses offered.
- Interview Skills: Getting the InterviewLearnhow to find the right job openings and get an invitation to aninterview.
- Interview Skills: Preparing YourselfLearn howto prepare for an interview, from the time they receive the requestfor the interview to the night before.
- Interview Skills: Making an EntranceThiscourse talks users through arriving at an interview andestablishing a connection with the interviewer.
- Interview Skills: Listening &AnsweringLearn how to actively listen to the interviewerand answer the most common interview questions with the solutionsthat the interviewer needs.
- Interview Skills: Taking the ReinsLearn howand when to steer an interview, and how to handle salarynegotiations.
- Interview Skills: Asking QuestionsLearn how toask questions in an interview that will provide needed informationas well as demonstrate preparedness for tlearn more
WorldWideLearn.com offers over 300 professionally developed online training courses delivered directly to your browser. An annual subscription of provides you with unlimited access to all online training courses which are available for immediate download to your computer. The training courses can be printed out for a hard copy which makes study easier when you are learning away from your computer or need the computer to run other software.
Courses include online examinations and certificates of completion. Screenshots and sample courses let you try before you buy.
- Recruitment Skills and InterviewingTechniquesSuccessful managers and team leaders need theskills to find and recruit the best candidates for their team. Thecourse is a two day event which involves readers working onprocesses and procedures that result in successful selection andrecruitment decisions through the use of group and individualactivities, exercises, formal inputs etc.