Linux & Unix Training Courses
Learn Linux and UNIX with these online training courses, tutorials, documentation resources and HOWTOs.
Get more information on Linux Course today…
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
- M.S. in Information Technology - Information Security
- B.S. in Information Technology - Application Development, Testing, and Quality Assurance
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.
- Media Arts & Animation (BS)
Earn an accredited Business or Technology degree 100% online with ECPI.
- Information Systems - Master
MindLeaders interactive e-Learning allows you to take courses anytime, anywhere. Over 2,000 training courses offered, which feature quality content, interaction, graphics and quizzes, making learning interesting and effective.
Mindleaders training courses feature skill assessment, questions, simulations, exercises and sample files. Certificates of completion and CEU's available. To see what makes MindLeaders courses empowering, engaging and effective -- try one of the free courses offered.
- Budgeting and Saving: Confronting Debt
- Budgeting and Saving: Eliminating Debt
- Budgeting and Saving: Banking Basics
- Budgeting and Saving: Choosing Bank Accounts
- Budgeting and Saving: Planning Your Retirement
- Budgeting and Saving: Making 401(k) Plans Work for You
- Budgeting and Saving: Exploring Investment Options
- Estate Planning: Starting an Estate Plan
- Estate Planning: Sorting Out Your Assets
- Estate Planning: Preparing Your Will
- Estate Planning: All About Probate
- Estate Planning: Considering Your Family
- Estate Planning: Taxes to Expect
- Estate Planning: Tax Strategies
- Estate Planning: Retirement Issues
- Estate Planning: Revising an Estate Plan
- Money 98: Getting Started
- Money 98: Plan and Budget for Life
- Quicken 98: Getting Started
- Quicken 98: Planning and Budgeting
- Retirement Planning: Money Management
- Retirement Planning: Ilearn more
Serebra Learning Corp offers hundreds of online training courses in a wide variety of Professional and End User subjects. Technology based training "TBT" enables you to become more efficient and helps you keep up with new technology demands for your current job as well as opening up new job opportunities. TBT allows you to learn anything, anytime, anywhere in a way that is more cost-effective, efficient, and convenient than traditional instructor led training.
Serebra Learning Corp provides you with "best in class" quality in online training. Course features include:
- Highly interactive
- Pre-evaluations - learn only what you need to learn
- Testing throughout - ensure you are learning
- Post-testing - ensure you have learned the topics covered
- Simulations - to ensure you can do it
Training courses can be purchased individually or bundled and are available online or on CD-ROM. Join the Training Club and you'll get a minimum of six courses for the regular price of one! Visit the site to take a test drive of a free course.learn more
A leader in distance education since 1994, JER Group, Inc. (onlineworkshops) offers over 350 online and interactive courses, tutorials and certificate programs.
Students who complete their online course of study can earn Continuing Education Credit and Certification from JER's partner educational institutions.learn more
WorldWideLearn.com offers over 300 professionally developed online training courses delivered directly to your browser. An annual subscription of provides you with unlimited access to all online training courses which are available for immediate download to your computer. The training courses can be printed out for a hard copy which makes study easier when you are learning away from your computer or need the computer to run other software.
Courses include online examinations and certificates of completion. Screenshots and sample courses let you try before you buy.
- Finance for Non-Financial ManagersAimed atmanagers who have to work with financial information in anyorganisation and for whom finance is not their core skill. Thistraining course is designed to discuss, understand and practicesome of the financial skills needed by all managers andspecifically budget-holders, to operate in today's workingenvironment.
- Investment AppraisalThis course is intendedfor managers who are having to justify capital expenditures andneed to know something of the methodologies and theory behindjustifying major pieces of expenditure. The course involves readersworking on processes and procedures that result in successfulinvestment appraisal through the use of group and individualactivities.