The University of Liverpool
Study for a Masters from a leading UK university
A 100% online Masters from The University of Liverpool means studying with professionals from more than 175 countries.
Since its foundation in 1881 the university has produced eight Nobel Prize winners, and it is a member of the prestigious Russell Group - it is it at the forefront of research and innovation in the UK.
About the University of Liverpool
The average Masters candidate at the University of Liverpool is a professional with 12 years of work experience.
The University of Liverpool is internationally recognised for excellence in teaching, research, and innovation. It is one of the most highly respected higher education institutions in the UK and its graduates occupy senior positions in industry, commerce, and culture around the world.
It is a member of the elite Russell Group of 19 research-led UK universities, including Oxford and Cambridge. It is also the original 'red-brick' university, a UK symbol for academic excellence.
The University of Liverpool's pursuit of excellence has gained global recognition. At the same time, it has been a catalyst for pioneering educational programmes, such as the partnership with Laureate Online Education that launched the first truly international online Masters programme in the UK.
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to UK Honours degree
- English equivalent to minimum of IETS test level 6.5 overall
- TOEFL 580 paper based test / 88 Internet based test / TEEP 6.5
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- There is no need for residency in the United Kingdom since 100% of the coursework is done online.
To study online with us all students need a PC and Internet connection.
Why Choose the University of Liverpool Online Programmes?
- Reputation – Liverpool is among the Top 10 eLearning institutions in the world (Source: FT.com)
- Academic leadership – along with Oxford and Cambridge, it is a member of the Russell group of 20 major, research-intensive UK universities
- Online expertise – Laureate Online Education specialises in delivering 100% online programmes around the world.
- Relevance – our programmes replicate global business, requiring you to collaborate across disciplines and cultures to solve problems
- Applicable knowledge – use what you learn in the workplace immediately
- Networking – gain an international network of professional contacts and friends
- Teaching – our instructors are academically renowned and have years of industry experience
- Individual support – from your instructors and personal Programme Manager
- Personalisation – Specialisation Tracks and elective modules let you customise your degree
- Interactivity – small class sizes mean your ideas are constantly challenged
- Flexibility – our 100% online learning environment means you can fit your degree into your work and personal life
If you've got the drive and commitment we're looking for, we'll give you the support you need to gain new skills, fresh insight, broader perspective and deeper confidence. The University of Liverpool online Masters programmes have the academic pedigree of one of the UK's most prestigious universities and a proven online learning environment that will help you realise your full potential.
Does your career deserve anything less?
*Applicants who do not meet the requirements may still be considered on an individual basis.