How Online Classrooms Work
The concept of online learning is great, but what is going to school on the Web actually like? If you're considering an online degree program, you may wonder how to communicate with professors and collaborate with classmates you may never meet in real life. How Online Classrooms Work gives you useful information about what to expect. Articles in this section explore what to look for when researching an online college, the basic structure of an online classroom, how students and professors can interact productively, how group projects work online, and even the benefits of teaching in a Web environment.
- Group Projects: Working With & Learning From Classmates
- 6 Habits of Highly Effective Online Students
- Get a degree online: What you need for a hassle-free start
- Is Online Learning For You?
- Is Plagiarism on the Rise or just being Disregarded at Online Universities
- Online Learning Checklist and Preparation Steps
- Structure of an Online Classroom
- The Future of Instructional Models
- The Online College Education Experience
- Today's Adult Classroom
- Types of e-Learning
- What are the Benefits of Teaching Online?
- Who Uses Online Learning?
- What Are the Potential Benefits of Online Learning?